Ideal for high-traffic areas where walls are subjected to regular stress, GTEK™ Impact can be used in residential and commercial applications. Specify GTEK™ Impact where furniture and equipment are frequently moved; from hallways, garages and games rooms to schools, universities, hospitals, shopping centres and transport hubs.
GTEK™ Impact features a unique core structure and a heavier paper liner, delivering more strength than regular plasterboard.
What’s good about GTEK™ Impact:
- Specifically designed for high-impact environments
- Highly resistant to soft body contact
- Fewer indentations from hard body impact
- Same acoustic performance as GTEK™ Sound
- Stronger than 13mm plasterboard
- Same installation process as standard plasterboard – easy to join, finish and repair
Fire & Acoustic Systems
The GTEK™ Fire & Acoustic Guide offers over 210 system combinations of GTEK™ and Innova™ products to address your project’s fire and acoustic needs.
We can also customise a specific product specification to suit your project needs and provide you with a GTEK™ Tech Spec.
Call us on 1300 652 242 for assistance.
Size & Thicknesses
Plasterboard products in the GTEK™ Range
Click the product logos to explore all of our great products.