GTEK™ Fire comprises single or multiple layers of BGC fireboard sheets in 13mm and 16mm thicknesses for interior walls and ceilings. GTEK™ Fire delivers higher fire resistance than standard plasterboard, and is especially suitable for fire-isolated exits and public corridors.
With pink-facing paperboard allowing easy identification, GTEK™ Fire features recessed edges, ensuring readiness for taping and jointing with proprietary stopping and setting compounds.
What’s good about GTEK™ Fire:
- Can be screw-fixed to steel framing, and nail or screw-fixed to timber stud framing
- Quick and easy to install
- Light pink face assists identification
- Tested AS/NZS 3837 and AS/NZS 1530.4 by NATA-accredited testing laboratories
- For more information on fire-rated systems please refer to the GTEK™ Fire & Acoustic Guide
Fire & Acoustic Systems
The GTEK™ Fire & Acoustic Guide offers over 210 system combinations of GTEK™ and Innova™ products to address your project’s fire and acoustic needs.
We can also customise a specific product specification to suit your project needs and provide you with a GTEK™ Tech Spec.
Call us on 1300 652 242 for assistance.
Size & Thicknesses
Plasterboard products in the GTEK™ Range
Click the product logos to explore all of our great products.