The GTEK™ range of Plasterboards is specifically designed to cater to your needs, no matter the size or budget of your project. Whether you are building Walls & Ceilings, Fire & Wet Areas, Sound & Impact installations or are fulfilling Environmental requirements to attain higher Green Star ratings, our superior quality, made-in-Australia GTEK™ plasterboard products are your best choice for reliability, longevity, and aesthetics.
GTEK™ Total Plus offers market-leading fire, water, mould, sound and impact resistance, together with GECA licensing making it a total wall lining solution.
GTEK™ Total Plus has been designed as a total plasterboard lining solution, meaning just one product can be used in different areas of a project where traditionally 2 or 3 different products would have been used.
What’s good about GTEK™ Total Plus:
– Impact resistant: core structure reinforced with glass fibre strand
– Fire resistant: use as substitute for 13mm GTEK™ Fire for same fire ratings
– Water resistant: installed according to GTEK™ Wet Area instructions complies with requirements from AS/NZ2588 Gypsum Plasterboard
– Mould resistant: significantly reduces mould growth
– Sound resistant: superior acoustic properties to GTEK™ Wall
– GECA: it has been licensed by GECA and can contribute to GBCA Green Star credit points.
Look through our extensive GTEK™ Plasterboard Range
The GTEK™ Range of made-in-Australia, high-quality plasterboard products.
Plasterboard products in the GTEK™ Range
Click the product logos to explore all of our great products.